What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- Standard Ground: Standard Ground includes delivery via Registered Air Mail. Arrive within 14-20 Days
- Expedited Ground: Items upgraded to Expedited Ground will ship via UPS®, FedEx Ground or a similar carrier. Expedited Ground is not available for all items. Arrive within 7-14 Days
- 2nd Day Air: Items upgraded to 2nd Day Air will ship via UPS, FedEx Ground or a similar carrier. 2nd Day Air is not available for all items. Arrive within 10 Days
- Overnight: Items upgraded to Overnight will ship via UPS, FedEx Ground or a similar carrier. Overnight shipping is not available for all items. Arrive within 7 Days
- Priority Overnight: Items upgraded to Priority Overnight will ship via UPS, FedEx Ground or a similar carrier. Priority Overnight is not available for all items. Arrive within 4-7 Days
Do You Ship Internationally?
Simply input your shipping address and utilize the nation dropdown to select your country from the list which appears.
Worldwide shipping timeframes could be harder to estimate correctly (compared to national transport ), because of the numerous factors involved. Normally, USPS First Class Mail International may take anywhere from ten days to three weeks to arrive at the destination state, and customs may take following that. It’s usually better to place a global order in advance of the time you require it!
We offer expedited international shipping on our website also; USPS lists the shipping time for Priority Mail International, the next step up, as 6-10 business days. USPS Express International Mail lists 3-5 days for shipping. You can visit USPS’s International Shipping site for more info.
Customs, duties, and taxes differ widely from country please check for information about costs that are projected. (Customs/VAT fees must be covered by the receiver, and can’t be covered in advance).
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
We accept four major credit cards: Discover, American Express, MasterCard and Visa. We have to have the ability to verify your credit card, so the billing address you provide should match the address to.
If you would like to pay via a Wire Transfer, we will have the ability to process your order immediately. Please pay all bank fees individually. If your bank or an intermediary bank deduct your fees, we won’t be able to send your order until we receive the order amount.
Is there a Down payment invoice payment method?
A down payment or deposit is generally a partial amount of a total of a sale that is covered by the client up front before the goods or service are supplied.
A deposit ought to be reflected on an invoice. A proforma invoice or a quotation can’t replace the invoice concerning indicating that the deposit is expected and then has already been compensated.
Example: The total fees for your goods is $500. We collect a deposit of $100 to start, and the balance of $400 will be collected when we complete delivering your products.
Warranty and Returns
Is there any warranty on products?
- Universadent offers a 60-day guarantee on all instruments. If you purchase a device that does not meet your expectations or has a manufacturer defect, return it to Universadent with your dealer invoice, and we will exchange it or give you a full refund. Products must be returned with the invoice within 60 days of the date listed on the invoice for exchange or refund.
- Universadent also provides a limited warranty against defects in materials and quality, providing limitations listed below are not present. After 60 days from the date of the invoice, Universadent will, at its discretion, assess instruments with which you have an issue, and determine whether to replace the tool based on that assessment. An invoice must be returned with the instruments for Universadent to evaluate instruments for replacement.
- Universadent instruments have an expected lifetime. Universadent scalers and curettes hold their edge longer due to the hardness of the steel and will last longer than most tools when maintained and sharpened correctly. Our handles are made of a durable, high-temperature resin that withstands the demands of a busy office. All Universadent products must be cleaned and sterilized according to guidelines.
Do I need an account to place an order?
Nope, you do not want to have an account to place an order with universadent. You can store, add items to the cart, and check out. When you place your order, you may offer an email address for order confirmations so that you can monitor your order.
With an account is pretty handy. You’ll be able to see your order history, any wish lists you’ve created, and will be saved for future buys. An account can be made before you start shopping by clicking the”make my account” button (picture below), before check out and place your order, and immediately after your order is placed.
Who should I contact if I have any queries?
“If you have any questions or concerns about the dental digital imaging please do not hesitate to contact us at the contact us page. Our Customer Service usually responds in 5-15 minutes. “
What is Return Policy?
If you are not fully satisfied with a product, call us within 30 days of shipment. Universadent will issue a full credit or refund, even if the product has been opened or used. Just box up the product with a copy of the invoice, affix the label, and give the package to UPS or FedEx at your convenience.
We will send our designated courier to pick up the item. Those preferring to consult their sales representative may do so providing that RA is offered before returning goods for credit or repairs. Returned items received by our Customer Returns Department without prior authorization may result in the returned item being denied credit and replacement.
In the event an item is faulty, please contact us with the issue so that the severity of the defect can be measured, and the manufacturer can be notified. We may require the item to be returned for analysis.
Shortages or damages must be reported within two (2) business days of the delivery date.
How Can I Return a Product?
All returns require an authorization number. To arrange for a return, call our Customer Service department or contact your Sales Consultant.
The following conditions must be complied with:
• A copy of the invoice and a description of the problem must accompany all returns.
• All returns must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged, and in a re-saleable condition.
• Returned products must have been purchased within the past 30 days. Any returns over 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
• Shortages or errors in shipment must be reported within seven business days upon receipt of order to receive credit.
• Shipping fees will apply on all returns.
• Items (including expired items) that cannot be returned to the manufacturer are NOT RETURNABLE.
• Freight, handling and C.O.D. charges incurred are NOT entitled to credit.