Biolase EPIC 10 offers the most up-to-date diode laser technology available in select international markets, including pre-initiated tips, updated footswitch technology, and more. Biolase EPIC 10 which was originally launched in 2012, remains one of the most widely used diode lasers around the world.
Biolase Epic 10 is better absorbed by hemoglobin water and oxyhemoglobin than other wavelengths. Results in fastest & precise cutting with good coagulation. Now with 10W EPIC has the shortest pulse of any dental diode laser.
Biolase EPIC 10 Features
- Now with 10W, EPIC has the shortest pulse of any dental diode laser.
- Comfort Pulse – Exclusive feature of Biolase reduces overheating of the surrounding tissue that causes patient discomfort & leads to charring.
- Intelligent Procedure – Based Graphical Touchscreen puts 14 most often performed soft tissue procedures at your fingertips, plus 20-minute laser whitening and temporary pain relief.
- The only Total Diode Solution – 20-minute full mouth whitening with available handpiece & gel kit.
- Treat TMJ & other myofascial disorders with the available handpiece.
Classic Diode Laser
In use in thousands of operatories worldwide, Epic 10 features wireless footswitch technology, stable software with 22 clinical pre-sets, plus a selection of disposable tips for a variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures. Epic 10 is also a beauty to behold and will add a high-tech finish to any operatory with its award-winning design.
Faster Laser Surgeries
Epic 10 is compatible with BIOLASE’s patented pre-initiated tips for immediate surgical procedures. does this mean to you? You and your team can get to work faster without having to manually initiate or re-initiate tips. Plus, you can use non-initiated tips for non-contact procedures such as canker sores, cold sores, and pocket therapy.
Laser-Assisted Teeth Whitening
In-office teeth whitening remains in demand and can be a steady, reliable source of revenue for the practice. With affordable per-patient costs and dramatic results in as little as 20 minutes of chair time, your practice can begin benefiting from laser whitening today.
Provide Fast Relief From Pain
Epic 10 is cleared for temporary relief of minor pain, including pain associated with TMJ or other thermomandibular disorders. Epic 10 provides precise settings related to the amount of laser energy dispersed into targeted tissue, with an optional Deep Tissue Handpiece.
- Greater peak power
- More versatility
- Shorter pulse duration
- Greater patient comfort
- Laser Classification – IV. Medium – InGaAsP Semi-conductor diode.
- Wavelength – 940 + 10nm. Max Output Power – 10 W.
- Pulse Repitition Rate – upto 20 KHz. Power Modes – Continous, Pulse Modulation.
- Aiming Beam – Laser Diode, max 1mW, 635nm. Fiber Tips Diameter – 200 µm, 300 µm, 400 µm.
- Dimensions – 4.4in x 5.7in x 6.5in (11.18cm x 14.48cm x 16.51cm) Weight – 2.5lb (1.13kg).
- 3 Years Warranty against the manufacturing defect.
- Weight- 2.5lb (1.13kg)
- 1 Handpiece
- 1 Bleaching handpiece
- 30 tips
- 5 Bleaching Kits
- Deep Tissue Handpiece
- Whitening Handpiece
- Screen Protectors box (Peel-off clear screen cover – qty. 30)
- Tips box
- Surgical Handpiece box (contains two (2) Surgical Handpieces)
- Three (3) pairs of protective laser eyewear
- DC power supply and power cord
- User Manual
- Tip Initiation Kit
- AAA batteries (2)