Waterlase Express will allow you to perform more procedures in a single appointment, with minimally invasive procedures which means more stress-free moments for patients and their staff. Introducing Waterlase-Express the most comfortable, portable, and an easy-to-use laser that is ready to change your practice today.
Waterlase Express is an all-tissue laser designed for ease of use. It has a tablet-based interface and HD clinical animations, along with step-by-step protocols to manage perio, peri-implantitis, restorative, and more. With its affordable price point and compact, portable design, Waterlase Express makes patient-friendly laser dentistry more accessible than ever.
Waterlase Express is the most affordable, accessible All-Tissue Dental Laser Features:
- 95 clinical presets for soft tissue, hard tissue, and bone.
- Step-by-step procedure animations.
- Removable tablet with an easy-to-use touchscreen interface.
- Loaded system menu features onboard reference material.
- H MODE – 60 microseconds – a cooler mode for cutting enamel and all other applications.
- S MODE – 700 microseconds – a hotter mode for coagulation.
- Stay up-to-date and connect with fellow users, clinical mentors, and online training directly from the unit.
- Customer care access for direct help when needed.
- A sturdy handle for easy transport makes the Waterlase express conveniently portable.
- Wireless footswitch for easy integration.
- Light and flexible SureFire trunk fibre ensure minimal resistance and treatment fatigue.
- Over 2 hours of 4K-Ultra-HD learning content
The Simplest Path to All-Tissue Laser Dentistry
Waterlase Express is the only laser to feature in-depth, step-by-step, 4K HD animations for every clinical procedure on board. No matter your level of expertise, from beginner to advanced user, the Waterlase Express animation library is an informative training resource that will serve as a great foundation for you.
Easy to Learn and Use
In addition to a complete library of step-by-step animation, Waterlase Express also includes a handy Quick Start Guide, and a full library of useful animations and information on the tablet to ensure your team has the information and guidance to take care of your new Waterlase system day today.
Helps Resolve Clinical Challenges
Every day, dentists encounter numerous clinical and professional challenges that require fast thinking and quick action and access to tools and solutions that can help resolve the situation. Waterlase Express has the capability to quickly trim soft tissue, control bleeding, remove interproximal decay without a drill, fine-tune an impression, debride an implant, and many other clinical applications. But it also has the ability to increase your practice value and give you an edge in attracting new patients.
Compact and Portable
Waterlase Express is sleek and small and can easily be added to operatories worldwide. Waterlase Express has the smallest footprint ever for an All-Tissue Laser, and it works well as a countertop unit. Optional carts and a durable travel case are available. Moving the Waterlase Express all-tissue laser from operatory to operatory or even office to office can become a reality with optional carts and travel accessories.
Excellent Training and Support
We recognize that laser technology may be outside your comfort zone – and that’s okay. After all, lasers are rapidly advancing in dentistry every day, with new research and discoveries happening all the time. How do you keep up? Through BIOLASE’s excellent training and support. Our team is ready to assist you and your entire practice with the successful implementation of new Waterlase or Epic laser technology.
The overall benefits of Waterlase Express
- Minimally invasive
- Less chance of drug interactions
- Less risk of cross-contamination
- Avoids the stress of drills and needles
- Fewer dental visits, less time in the dental chair
- Return to daily routine faster after treatment
- Reduces stress and fear of going to dentists
FOR YOUR PATIENTS
- Less fear and anxiety
- Quicker and more efficient visits
- Faster healing and recovery
- Retains more healthy tissue
FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM
- More positive patient outcomes
- Increased production
- Reduced recalls, more chair time
- A fresh approach to “old” dentistry
Generate new streams of revenue and cash flow to help you build your practice with modern laser technology packed in a simple, accessible, table-top system.
- Dramatically reduce operatory setup and teardown — fewer instruments
- Swiftly manage and address any dental procedures discovered in the Hygiene department
- Smart investment with rapid return and value for the entire practice
- Waterlase Express ® All-Tissue Laser
- It is estimated that as many as 75% of U.S. adults experience dental fear.1Waterlase Express has gentle, precise laser-and-water cutting technology for easy procedures your patients will love.
- Give your patients the best possible dental experience; less anesthetic and fewer shots
- Build stronger patient relationships with gentle laser care
- Reduce the hassle for patients and do more of their dentistry in your office
- Generate positive referrals and recommendations online and in your community
Waterlase Express calibrated properly or ready for use. This unit has been recently tested and calibrated and we can perform treatments on live patients. We can confirm that it cuts and obliterates as it should. This is important, to say the least.
It comes with 2 handpieces and 2 safety glasses. 4 extra tips. Accessories as shown. Comes with the wheel stand with drawers which is an expensive add-on/upgrade. the wheel stand has drawers and is very sturdy and well made. This unit requires an air pressure hose for operation. If you don’t have supplied air this unit won’t work. The water supply is via a tank in the back.
This unit works for all procedures including Lanap, gingivectomy,, frenectomy, pedo restoration, crown lengthening, ulcers…etc. The laser is excellent for perio procedures. It may also be useful to control bleeding for crown prep and to treat mouth sores. If you perform Lanap in your practice then we have found that is the best way to achieve ROI.
We are not the original owners so we do not have any warranty or serial number transfer privileges. However, you don’t need to register this unit to use it. You may need to register it to gain access to Biolase on-screen training and direct customer support which Biolase may or may not approve you for depending on your licensing status with them. Some of the onscreen training can be found on youtube or their website and we have never had a need for it. We have used it for the past year without opting into any Biolase service contracts.