EyeSpecial C-IV is equipped with state-of-the-art digital technology; it is characterized by a short learning curve, reliable operation, and suitability for a wide range of indications.
“The EyeSpecial has built-in photographic expertise. The camera relieves users of their worries about ring flash, lateral flash, aperture, depth of field, and so on”, says Ingo Scholten, who is responsible for this product in Europe.
“The EyeSpecial has everything you need to easily take informative patient images – without any specialist knowledge of photography, without any additional equipment.
For Optimized, Glare-Free Visualization: the New Cross Polarizer
With the optional Cross Polarizer attached, the EyeSpecial C-IV allows you to look inside a tooth: Chroma, internal light effects, and individual tooth characteristics are visualized without being distorted by light reflections occurring on the enam-el surface. Shade and color effects of hard and soft tissues can also be assessed more accurately when using the cross polarizer.
EyeSpecial C-IV Digital Camera
The fourth generation of the EyeSpecial dental camera meets specific user requests, e.g. for easy menu navigation and comfortable operation, and features even more speed, precision and versatility. The close-up view now provides much more information on shade, surface and other tooth characteristics. The new attachable cross polarizer (optional) offers users a glare-free view of the variable play of colours in natural teeth.
- Fast, intuitive menu navigation.
- Brilliant display.
- Nine shooting modes.
- Video feature.
- Optional attachable cross polarizer.
- Micro HDMI connector.
- QR code features.
- Trigger Flash Mode for full-body portraits.
COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE
This ultralight high-performance camera can easily be held with one hand, freeing the other to hold a cheek retractor or a mirror. It does not require any “heavyweight” accessories, like external flashes or interchangeable lenses. Equipped with everything you need, the EyeSpecial C-IV allows you to take informative and professional dental photographs.
INTUITIVE MENU NAVIGATION
Thanks to the high-resolution 3.5″ LCD touch panel, you can intuitively operate your camera. Immediately assess the image data on the display. Edit images using the desired options. Archive the data with one finger movement. Easy-to-understand icons help you to easily and quickly select the respective image section.
- Type: Primary colour filter, CMOS sensor
- Size: 1/1.7 inch
- Total pixels: Approx. 12 million (4,163 x 3,062)
- Effective pixels: Approx. 12 million (4,000 x 3,000)
- Sensitivity: ISO 100 to 3,200
- Focal length: 28 – 300 mm (35 mm equivalent)
- Maximum aperture: Wide: 2.83 – 7.99 Tele: 2.85 – 11.44
- Zooming method: Optical + digital zoom
- Digital zoom: 10 steps from x1.05 to x2
- Optical filter UV / IR cut filter
Automatic Exposure (AE):
- Method: TTL (through the lens) metering / FlashMatic (patented) light control
- AE area: Center-weighted / spot / standard
- Shutter release: Electronic and mechanical
- Shutter speed: 1/15 to 1/1,000 sec, automatic change
- Method: Contrast autofocus
- AF area: Center-weighted / spot
- Focus mode: Single shot autofocus and manual focus by adjusting the distance
- AF assist light: 4 white LED lights
- Storage media: SD/SDHC/ SDXC card (max. 512 GB)
- File format: JPEG/MOV (with patient information file (.MIF))
- SD card record format: DCF (standard / date)
- Image size: Aspect ratio 4:3 12M / 8M / 5M / 3M / 2M / VGA Aspect ratio 3:2 10M / 8M / 4M / 3M
- Video pixels: HD (1,280×720), 59.94 fps
- Image quality: Extra fine / fine / standard
- Information imprinting: Date + shooting conditions + patient information
- Power supply: 4 alkaline AA batteries / 4 rechargeable nickel-metal hydride batteries (NiMH)
- Power save function: Off / 1 / 2 / 3 / 5 min
- Dimensions: W 176 x H 80 x D 125 mm (without accessories)
- Weight: Approx. 590 g (without accessories)
- Water resistance: Complying with IPX4
- Chemical resistance: Ethanol disinfection
Close-up lens for more detail
The EyeSpecial C-IV features an optical zoom for magnification rates of up to 1.4:1. If you wish to capture more detail, you can use the tele macro mode in combination with the high-quality close-up lens by Kenko for magnification rates of up to 2:1. This mode easily creates excellent images of the smallest anatomical details.
It goes without saying that dental teams have to work hygienically. The EyeSpecial C-IV meets all requirements of modern hygiene practices. Thanks to its „smooth“ design, the camera is easily and quickly disinfected after each use and ready for the next patient.
Additional advantages for ease of use: The free SureFile photo management software helps to efficiently file patient images, and a special ID management function creates a unique ID for each patient. Here you can download the SureFile photo management software.
Shofu EyeSpecial C-IV Dental Camera Include:
- EyeSpecial C-IV Camera
- Close-up lens (49 mm) from Kenko
- Lens cap
- Hand strap
- 16 GB SDHC memory card
- SHOFU gray card
- User’s manual
- Quick reference
- Important safety instructions
- EyeSpecial C-IV Digital Camera & Case
- EyeSpecial C-IV Cross Polarizer