KaVo X 500 intraoral scanner is a simple but powerful solution, which can be integrated into the DTX Studio Clinic software with a single “click”, capable of enabling diagnostics and planning of cutting-edge treatment. KaVo X 500 is validated with a wide range of liners and fixtures, in particular with Ormco Spark transparent liners and Nobel Biocare implant systems.
KaVo X 500 fits seamlessly into the ecosystem called DTX Studio, unique software of its kind, designed to integrate and support the Studio’s digital workflow, from the initial phase of image acquisition for diagnostic purposes, to implant planning, to treatment surgery, up to the design and construction of prosthetic products.
The X 500 intraoral scanner allows you to export STL files and share them with your trusted lab, or easily transfer files and track your progress throughout your workflow. Using two high-speed cameras, the X 500 scans quickly and efficiently. The single button of the KaVo X 500 allows the user to start and stop scanning at any time without having to go to the computer. Just press once to start scanning and once more to stop. When finished, simply hold it down to move to the next scanning step.
The small tip of X 500 is advantageous for both the user and the patient as it is easier to maneuver and offers extreme comfort to the patient. The X 500 produces lifelike, high-resolution, detailed images that distinguish between tooth structure and soft tissue for easy identification of margin and undercut.
KaVo X 500 Key Features:
- A simple bridge to DTX Studio enables diagnostic and treatment planning capability.
- Start scan acquisition within DTX Studio and build on a single ‘digital patient file’.
- Validated for digital treatments such as clear aligner therapy (including Spark)*.
- Backed by KaVo Imaging Service and Support teams
Your integrated practice, powered by DTX Studio
The KaVo Imaging product portfolio includes just about all the imaging solutions you need for a smooth transition to digital practice. And our industry-unique DTX Studio makes sure that all of your intraoral and extraoral digital imaging solutions connect and work seamlessly together for a truly integrated smart practice that delivers a host of competitive advantages.
DTX Studio suite – connecting treatments from beginning to end At the core of KaVo Imaging solutions is DTX Studio, our single digital platform designed to integrate and support your treatment workflow from image acquisition to planning to the procedure. With DTX Studio enabling seamless integration, you’ll no longer have to worry about proprietary conflicts that keep your equipment from connecting and working together
- Tip size : 19 x 15.2 mm (WxH)
- Overall handpiece length :266 mm
- Weight : 280g
- Imaging technology: 3D-in-motion video technology
- Color:3D full-color streaming capture
- Connectivity : USB 3.0
- Scanning area:14 x 13 mm
Included in Bundle Package:
- Scanner Tips Pack of 4
- Calibration Tool
- Kavo X 500 Desktop Cradle
- Kavo X 500 Wall Mount Holder
- Kavo X 500 Power Adapter with Cable
- KaVo X 500 Scanner
- DTX Studio Clinic Pro
- In-person Training/In-office clinical training (live), 8 hours
- 4 Additional Scanner Tips – $300 Value
- Double KaVo Kerr Preferred reward points and Double Benco BluChip™ points
- KaVo X 500 2-year extended warranty