Endo Mate TC2 by NSK is an endo motor used in the shaping of the root canals during endodontic treatment. Endo-Mate TC2 has a cordless handpiece that assures ease of use even during the most delicate endodontic procedures. The lightweight endodontic motor has a large LCD display with a simple 5-key operation. The endo motor is compatible with most rotary systems from major brands and the gear ratio attachment applies to the entire rotation and torque. 5 programs are available for different endodontic rotary file systems.
The Auto Reverse and Alarm Function alerts the clinician with an audible sound, indicating that the load on the rotary file is about the reach the preset torque level. This allows the clinician to unload the file even before the Auto Reverse function is activated. The latest advance over the original Endo-Mate TC. Work smarter and safer with freedom of movement. Speed range 200-900rpm.
A cordless Endodontic Rotary Motor with torque control and automatic reverse function. Work smarter and safer with freedom of movement.
For a wide range of treatments including endodontics and prophylaxis. Adjustable head angle. 9 preset speed controls. Motor function switches in the upper body section easy to use and read for precise usage. The auto-reverse function is activated when the micromotor overloads against the preset fine torque. The motor reverts to forward rotation after auto-reverse has freed the file. 16:1 Motor. MPA heads are equipped with a built-in probe ring for use with Apex locator and Endo Mate TC2 and Endo-Mate DT system sold separately.
What is Endo Motors
Endodontic instrumentation has advanced significantly in recent years with a range of powered rotary and reciprocating systems that can make root canal treatment easier to perform. Endodontic electric motors are a part of this advancement as they provide clinicians with the ability to use special endodontic Nickel-titanium (NiTi) files.
NiTi rotary instrumentation should always be performed with slow-speed, low-torque electric motors with constant and precise torque suited to the canal being treated. Endo motors offer programmable settings, automatic reverse functions designed to reduce file breakage, and even integrated apex locators.
NiTi files have three times more elastic flexibility in bending and torsion as well as superior resistance to torsional fracture when compared with size stainless-steel files that are why nickel-titanium files gradually force out hand stainless files.
NiTi files have many practical benefits:
- Time-Saving: with practice, a standard molar can be totally cleaned and shaped in far less time than hand instrumentation.
- Less post-op pain owing to debris being extruded from the canal during the crown-down technique instead of being pushed through the apex during step-back.
- Less Fatigue for the operator compared to hand instrumentation.
- Less Transportation of canals.
- Predictable results every time even when dealing with curved canals.
Endo Mate TC2 Features:
SAFETY, FOR DELICATE ENDODONTIC TREATMENT
- Smart Auto Reverse & Alarm Function for safer endodontic procedures
- The feedback circuit keeps stable rotation even when the load on the motor handpiece changes
- Power turns off automatically to improve safety and save energy
- Calibration function for more precise rotation speed and torque setting
SLIM, FOR CLEARER SIGHT
- The miniature head allows access even to the most difficult to reach areas
- Slim neck assures higher visibility
SPEEDY, FOR EFFICIENT TREATMENT
- User-definable 5 presets – Speed, Torque, Gear Ratio & Auto Reverse mode
- Last program settings can be memorized when the power turns on
STRESS-FREE, FOR MORE COMFORT
- The cordless handpiece delivers freedom of movement
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Power Supply: AC 230 V 50/60 Hz and Battery pack
- Number of Programs: 5
- Max. Torque: 4 Ncm (when using 20:1 head)
- Charge/Continuous use: 90 min / 1.2 h (depending on workload)
- Speed range : 100-2,250 min-1 (With 20:1, 16:1, 10:1, 4:1 geared heads)
Technology & Function
Mini Head & Slim NeckSlim head and neck assures higher visibility.
Alarm Sound of TwoTwo kinds of alarm sound for safer and efficient treatment (For Endo Mate TC2).
- Program Function• User definable 5 presets – Speed, Torque, Gear Ratio & Auto Reverse mode
• Last program settings can be memorized when the power turns on
- Ni-Ti FilesSuitable for use with most major brands of Ni-Ti files
Selecting gear ratio attachment applies the entire rotation and torque.
LCD PanelEndo Mate TC2 Large LCD panel and access-friendly key
MPA / MPASMPA and MPAS heads are equipped with a built-in probe ring which enables you to use your Apex locator with the Endo Mate TC2 system. By combining an Apex Locator with Endo Mate TC2, clinicians will be able to perform more accurate root canal preparations. All contra angle heads are autoclavable up to 135°C.
Fast Charger90min. quick charge with non-contact type charger
Endo Mate TC2 Include:
- MP – F16R head or MPA – F16R head
- Endo-Mate TC2 motor
- Battery Charger.