ScanX Classic Digital Radiography System is capable of reading intraoral and extraoral images. This do-everything four-track system can read images simultaneously from 4 PSPs in seconds. ScanX Classic Digital Radiography System accepts intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 and extraoral Pan, Ceph, and TMJ PSPs. With ScanX PSPs, you never miss important structures due to their larger, 100% active diagnostic area. This means increased diagnostic capabilities along with greater patient comfort thanks to these wireless, wafer-thin PSPs.
4 ADVANTAGES OF SCANX CLASSIC’S THIN, WIRELESS PSPs:
• When a PSP has been inserted, the sharp, crisp image appears on-screen in seconds.
• PSPs are immediately ready to be used again because of automatic read-and-erase technology.
• Digital images are available to be reviewed, shared, archived, or emailed.
ScanX Classic FEATURES:
- Utilizes flexible and wireless PSP imaging plates
- Benefits: Requires no time-wasting chemical processor maintenance or money-wasting chemicals, provides ample comfort for every patient
- Streamline your entire imaging process.
- Utilizes durable, reusable phosphor plates.
- Produces diagnostic quality, detail-rich digital images.
- Pair ScanX with sensors for a “hybrid” and completely digital solution.
- Eliminate all the hassles and recurring costs of film processing, including chemical storage, and disposal.
- No darkroom required. ScanX operates in standard room lighting.
- Virtually instantaneous image filing, transmittal, and availability
- Enhance patient care and education.
- Art for illustration only
- Includes Scanner, eraser power cord, and cable.
- Software, plates, and accessories not included.
- Has four small slots for PA plates and an enormous slot for Pan and Ceph plates.
- Operate in normal room lighting
EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC CLARITY
- ScanX delivers crisp, sharp images in up to 18 lp/mm correct resolution, meeting the needs of all diagnostic requirements.
- Capture all areas of your patient’s anatomy thanks to ScanX PSPs that have a 100% active surface area. This means you capture up to nearly 40% more anatomy than with the comparable-sized wired sensor.
- Once a PSP has been inserted into ScanX, the sharp, crisp image appears on your screen in seconds.
- Your digital images are ready to be reviewed, shared, archived, or emailed.
UNMATCHED PATIENT COMFORT
- ScanX PSPs are 30 times thinner than wired sensors; flexible, with rounded corners that provide optimum comfort for your patients.
- You, your patients, and staff are all protected by ScanX barrier envelopes that 100% hygienically seal each PSP.
- A film-like workflow will enable your staff to start using ScanX with virtually no learning curve confidently and will result in fewer retakes.
- The thin, wireless PSPs are durable and immediately ready to be used thanks to the automatic read again and erase technology.
- ScanX is the most economical digital solution for any practice.
- Quickly installed, it will work with your existing X-Ray system, AC or DC.
- Eliminate the hassle and maintenance cost of the film processor and all of its chemicals.
- The durable PSPs require no annual maintenance fees or costly insurance and can be reused hundreds of times.