Radii Plus is used for curing, whitening, and transilluminating depending on the LED attachment. The cordless feature allows for complete freedom. The Radii Plus also has a built-in radiometer and the head can turn 360°. Radii Plus brings new standards to LED curing lights. With extremely high intensity of 1500mW/cm2, Radii Plus is the most powerful LED light available. No other LED curing light is able to claim such a high intensity.
Radii Plus’ lithium-ion battery life allows for 1200 ten-second cures before needing to be recharged. Radii Plus’ unique curing tip allows the user to twist it 360 degrees to whatever position is required. With the LED right at the end of the tip, all energy goes directly to where the user wants it to go. The user has a choice of curing tips attachments: regular curing tip, full arch bleach tip, single bleach tip, orthodontic tip, and diagnostic tip.
Radii Plus is extremely easy to use. The one-touch on/off button is easily activated with a finger. The user has a choice – ramp or no ramp. A simple click of the button ensures the ramp mode is on or off. Radii Plus is a super-efficient curing light that cures dental materials containing camphorquinone in the range of 468-470 nanometers wavelength. No noisy fan is required due to minimal heat being emitted.
Radii Plus’ is a cordless LED curing light, permitting the user to operate with complete freedom of movement and better control. The slimline design enables the user to have easy access to small and difficult to reach posterior areas. Radii Plus weighs only 6.2oz/177g. The smooth gloss finish and touchpad control allow for easy cleaning.
Radii Plus Features & Benefits:
- High intensity – 1,500mW/cm2 The higher the intensity, the more the light penetrates to efficiently cure the restorative. Simple to replace parts Designed with snap-in or screw-in connections, each part of the Radii Plus including the battery is easy to remove and replace. Recharging The Radii Plus does not need to be constantly recharged. It can be used for 1200 ten-second cures with just one charge.
- Cordless – The Radii Plus’ is a cordless unit allowing complete freedom of movement and total control.
- No noisy fan – Unlike other LED lights, the Radii Plus does not require a fan. It uses heat sink technology to reduce the amount of heat emission. Infection control Perfectly fitted disposable barrier sleeves prevent cross-contamination. Built-in radiometer The Radii Plus’ built-in radiometer provides a simple test to ensure the functionality of the light.
- Lightweight – 177g The standard Radii Plus’ ergonomic and lightweight design minimizes user fatigue and maximizes comfort. Rotatable head The head of the Radii Plus’ can be easily turned 360º to whatever position required. Upper quadrants are simple to access. Slimline design The small tip and slimline design of the Radii Plus allows users to have easy access to the posterior area. This is particularly beneficial when treating children.
- Ramp mode – (soft start)* You have a choice. The Radii Plus’ is initially set up without a ramp. When the ramp mode is selected, the Radii Plus’ light output power gradually increases during the first 5 seconds. This minimizes polymerization stress in the restoration. To switch between modes, hold down the on/off button until audio beeps are heard. Blue light comes on when the ramp mode is activated.
- Pulse technology – Using a combination of pulse technology and steady current, the Radii Plus can achieve a higher light output without generating excess heat.
- Depth of cure – Radii Plus’ up to 6mm depth of cure enables more complete curing of the restoration. This ensures interfacial adaptation and longevity of the restoration. The light emitted by the Radii Plus corresponds to the maximum absorbance of camphorquinone ensuring efficient curing of most light-cured dental materials.
Not just a powerful LED curing light
Curing? Whitening? Transilluminating? The Radii Plus does it all. The amazing transformation takes place with a simple pull and clicks of the LED attachment. Its unique, easy to upgrade design, provides unlimited potential making it the best investment you will ever make!
High intensity – 1,500mW/cm2
The higher the intensity, the more the light penetrates to efficiently cure the restorative.
Simple to replace parts
Designed with snap-in or screw-in connections, each part of the Radii Plus including the battery is easy to remove and replace.
The small tip and slimline design of the Radii Plus’ allow users to have easy access to the posterior area. This is particularly beneficial when treating children.
The head of the Radii Plus’ can be easily turned 360º to whatever position required. Upper quadrants are simple to access.
Lightweight – 177g/6.2oz
The standard Radii Plus’ ergonomic and lightweight design minimizes user fatigue and maximizes comfort.
In seconds, with minimal working space, SDI’s Radii Plus Pro can be changed from a diagnostic tip to a curing light. With its super durability and a 5-year limited warranty, the SDI Radii Plus’ is a long-lasting dental office tool. SDI’s Radii Plus LED has a peak output of 2100mW/cm2, making it one of the most powerful LED lights available today, and with 1200 ten-second cures, the clinician doesn’t have to keep recharging the unit.
Radii Plus’ Diagnostic Tip lights up hard-to-see areas to assist in identifying issues, such as cracks in cusp and teeth, subgingival fractures, and interproximal decay. Both the LED Tip and the Diagnostic Tip allow the user to twist 360 degrees to whatever position is required.
- 1 lamp
- 1 battery
- 1 charger
- 100 protective covers
- CURING LIGHT SLEEVES 1000/box
- 3 LED Projectors
- 5 light guards
- Bleaching Arch Light Shields for use with cordless LED curing lights. 5/pk.