Bluephase N sets the highest standards By covering the complete wavelength range and providing a light intensity of 1,200 mW/cm2.
Due to the revolutionary Polywave technology, for example, this curing light can be used for all indications and in any situation. Furthermore, the Click & Cure function allows for continuous operation without interruption – even in extensive direct and indirect restorative treatment procedures.
Bluephase N Features:
- Polywave LED with a halogen-like broadband spectrum of 385 to 515 nm
- Suitable for fast curing of all light initiator systems.
- For all indications due to continuous cooling.
- Click & Cure for battery-free emergency operation with the power pack.
- 3 curing modes: High Power (1,200 mW/cm2) for quick polymerization, Low Power (650 mW/cm2) for polymerization near the pulp and Soft Start (650 – 1,200 mW/cm2) for polymerization with reduced shrinkage stress.
- Rotatable 10-mm light probe for optimal access to all restored areas.
- Suitable for the polymerization of all light-curing dental materials in the wavelength range of 385 – 515 nm.
- These materials include restoratives, adhesives, bases, liners, fissure sealants, temporaries, as well as luting materials for brackets and indirect restorations, such as ceramic inlays.
– The device features 3 curing modes:
- High Power (1200 mW/cm2) for quick polymerization
- Low Power (650 mW/cm2) for polymerization near the pulp
- Soft Start (650 – 1200 mW/cm2) for polymerization with reduced shrinkage stress
- 2 years warranty.
- Ivoclar Vivadent Bluephase N Cordless Light Cure Unit.