Bluephase PowerCure comes with an automatic curing assistant that “keeps an eye on the operator”. It detects accidental movement of the curing light and recognizes the risk that this may present to the reliability of the curing procedure.
Bluephase PowerCure Curing Light Mixed System Kit is designed for the intraoral polymerization of light-curing dental materials. It is an intelligent LED light that actively assists the operator during the curing process.
Bluephase Powercure LED Polywave from Ivoclar Vivadent offers a curing lamp with a high light intensity of up to 3000mW / cm2, in a spectrum range of wavelengths between 385 and 515 nm. This automatic assistance system helps you achieve reliable curing results. The curing light automatically detects the movement of the handpiece during the light-curing procedure. It alerts the user of improper operation by vibrating and automatically extends the exposure time by 10 percent, if necessary.
If the movement may prevent the material from curing properly, the light will automatically interrupt the exposure cycle so that it can be repeated. Bluephase PowerCure comes with active anti-glare protection to prevent the light from being activated in open space. It’s 9 mm wide light conduit allows polymerization in a single exposure, saving time.
Bluephase PowerCure Advantages
- Reliable curing performance for all light-curing materials due to poly wave LED
- Short curing times starting from 3 seconds due to a high intensity up to 3.000 mW/Cm2
- Wide 10>9-mm light guide for time-saving single-exposure curing procedures
- Additional Pre-Cure program
Bluephase PowerCure forms a part of the “Direct Restoratives” product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth – from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application.
Experience the difference with 3s PowerCure
When direct Class I and II restorations are placed in permanent posterior teeth, 3-second exposures from the occlusal aspect are sufficient for all curing steps with the Bluephase PowerCure in the 3sCure mode. Simply expose Adhese Universal, Tetric PowerFill[1-4], and Tetric PowerFlow to the light intensity of 3,000 mW/cm2 produced by the curing light. You will notice right away that the curing time you require is considerably reduced. At the same time, you will continue to achieve the customary high-quality esthetic results.
- Light source: Ivoclar Vivadent Polywave® LED.
- Wavelength range: 385–515 nm
- Luminous intensity:
- 3sCure program: 3050 mW / cm2 ± 10%.
- Turbo program: 2100 mW / cm2 ± 10%.
- High Power program: 1200 mW / cm2 ± 10%.
- PreCure program: 950 mW / cm2 ± 10%
- Operation 3 min on / 7 min off (intermittently).
- Light guide 10> 9 mm, autoclavable.
- Signal transmitter: acoustic every 10 seconds and every time the start / stop button or the time / program selection button is activated or the anti-glare protection is activated or the polymerization process is canceled and waiting time of 30 seconds after having used the 3sCure program twice in a row.
- Handpiece dimensions: Length = 170mm, Width = 30mm, Height = 30mm.
- Handpiece weight: 135 g (incl. Battery and light tube).
- Handpiece operating voltage: 3 7 V DC with battery. 5V DC with power supply.
- Operating voltage of the charging base: 5V DC.
- Power supply:
- Input: 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz max 1 A.
- Output: 5 V DC / 3 A.
- Manufacturer: EDAC POWER ELEC. Type: EM1024B2.
- Funcionament condition:
- Temperature +10 ° C to +35 ° C.
- Relative humidity from 30% to 75%.
- Ambient pressure 700 hPa to 1060 hPa.
- Charging base dimensions: Depth = 110mm, Height = 55mm
- Weight of the charging base with radiometer: 145 g.
- Charging time Approx. 2 hours (with empty battery)
- Handpiece power supply: Lithium-ion battery.
- Transport and storage conditions:
- Temperature –20 ° C to +60 ° C.
- Relative humidity from 10% to 75%.
- Ambient pressure 500 hPa to 1060 hPa.
- The curing light must be stored in closed and covered rooms, and must not be exposed to strong shocks.
- Battery: – Do not store at temperatures above 40 ° C (or 60 ° C for a short period). Recommended storage temperature 15 ° C – 30 ° C.
- Store the battery charged and never for a period longer than 6 months.
- Delivery form: 1 Charging base with power cord and power supply unit, 1 Handpiece, 1 Handpiece holder, 1 Light conduit 10> 9 mm, 1 Anti-glare shield, 3 Anti-glare cones, 1 Set of covers (1 × 50 units), 1 Instruction for use. The system includes the one-component universal adhesive Adhese Universal. 4mm flowable Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow composites.
- Handpiece holder
- Bluephase PowerCure 100-240V
- Bluephase PowerCure
- Charging station with an integrated radiometer and click & cure
- Light probe 10>9mm
- Light conduit 10> 9 mm
- Anti-glare shield
- Anti-glare cones
- 1 Set of covers (1 × 50 units)
- Instruction for use
- Protective sleeves
- Anti-glare cones
- 20 x 0.2g Tetric PowerFill IVA Refill
- 1 x 2g Tetric PowerFlow IVA Refill
- 1 x 2ml Adhese Universal VivaPen