CS 3600 is your choice for clinical excellence. With high speed, intuitive and accurate scanning, you have the power to create vibrant full HD 3D images—helping you achieve outstanding clinical results.
The CS 3600 allows you to scan in a continuous and uninterrupted pattern, making dual arch and quadrant imaging fast and easy for both you and your patients. No matter your workflow, the digital impressions you create help to streamline your restorative, orthodontic, and implant planning. With Carestream cs 3600, the way you acquire digital impressions is truly made easy.
Why choose CS 3600?
- 100% portable system, USB connection
- 100% open and free system, without any type of quota
- Capture HD color with clearer and detailed images
- Heater integrated, No steaming up of the mirror during the acquisition
- No use of powders
- Reduced scanning time due to the continuous high scan rate
- Speed, full-arch impression with bite registration
CS 3600 SCAN THE WAY YOU WANT
MAKING WORKFLOWS EASY WITH INTRAORAL DIGITAL SCANNING
- Eliminate disruptions in your workflow
- Save time while treating more patients
- Perform a wide range of procedures
- Open and flexible for any lab setup
- Improve accuracy, precision and limit manual errors
High-Speed Continuous Scanning: The CS 3600’s unique continuous scanning capabilities significantly reduce the time it takes to acquire a scan. Your patients spend less time in the chair while you easily acquire all the essential data you
need to create an impression in record time.
- Scan in a smooth, uninterrupted pattern
- Quickly and easily acquire dual arch scans
- Eliminate the impact of unsteady hands or fidgeting patients between successive views for more accurate digital impressions
- A broad focal range provides the flexibility you need while scanning
- Acquire optimal scans without having to keep the scanner at a fixed distance
Any Time, Anywhere Matching: With the Intelligent Matching System, freely complete any missing data in any area at any time.
- Jump to any position in the mouth at any point in the scanning process to fill in missing information
- No need to indicate an exact location to the system—move and scan
Different Scans Require Different Tips: Two rounded, interchangeable tips in different orientations help you capture scans in hard-to-reach areas while still considering patient comfort.
- Both tips are autoclavable to support infection control and can be used up to 20 times
- The innovative side oriented tip offers the shortest available height among scanners with autoclavable tips
Show and Tell in HD 3D: Full HD 3D color images provide enhanced image quality with more vivid color and texture for better doctor/patient communication and increased case acceptance.
- 3D HD color better reflects the reality of the in-vivo situation
- Stunning, highly detailed images provide the precise detail needed for effective automatic or manual margin line identification
- Convenient CS MeshViewer improves communication with laboratories and referrals
Smart Features for Smarter Scanning
Get started quickly with instructions and animated tutorials that help guide you through the scanning process. Work more efficiently thanks to the simple user interface, which minimizes the number of clicks and helps to reduce the amount of training needed. Great features and smart tools like the Scan history check, online soft tissue removal, and 3D margin line tool help you refine the scan as needed.
Due to its open system architecture, the CS 3600 works with any CAD software that accepts STL files. Use the button located below to view a list of companies that have validated workflows with the CS 3600 intraoral scanner.
RESTORE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Use the scanner as a standalone solution and send scans to the lab of our choice, or integrate with CS Solutions CAD/CAM restoration portfolio.
- Minimize the amount of time spent scanning the patient’s mouth with quadrant scanning
- Automated 3D margin line provides better precision
- CS Restore software lets you design restorations in-office
- Open.STL and.PLY files allow you to use third-party design software
REINVENT YOUR ORTHODONTICS
Quickly and easily create digital models for study or use in the fabrication of appliances.
- Optimize full and dual arch scanning
- Simplify bite registration with little to no manipulation
- Save time, money, and space with CS Model software – Automatically create model bases and trims – Aid treatment planning by viewing models from every possible angle – Integrate easily with Carestream Dental or other leading orthodontic imaging and DPMS systems
IMPLANT PLANNING MADE EASY
A dedicated workflow explicitly designed for implant-borne restorative scanning supported abutments and scan bodies.
- Minimize confusion and reduce learning curves with intuitive software that guides you throughout the entire scan process
- Simplify image acquisition and editing while providing maximum comfort to the patient with the smart cutting tool—remove only the areas that require rescanning
- Find the view that best fits your needs with split-screen viewing to conduct a side-by-side comparison of the digital impressions with and without the scan bodies/abutments in place
- Compatible with open system implant planning and surgical guide software
MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUR LAB
The open architecture of the CS 3600 makes sharing files with the lab of your choice simple and straightforward, for more precise communication and faster turnaround.
- Identify margin lines, contact points, and undercuts on 3D HD images before sending to the lab
- Increase efficiency and precision by using the 3D margin line tool
- Capture.STL and.PLY files and easily share them with any lab that accepts digital impressions
- Transfer files via a secure internet portal for faster turnaround
- Avoid “drags,” “pulls” or “voids” for repeatable quality
Carestream CS 3600 Includes:
- Laptop i7 Hewlett Packard with Nvidia graphics card also 16 GB ram
- Three scanning tips
- power supply
- USB adapter
- software for installation
CS 3600 is your choice for clinical excellence. With high speed, intuitive and accurate scanning