GXC-300 intraoral X-ray camera – the simple tool for patient education
GXC-300 from Kavo Gendex displays in a simple and effective the patient’s condition in order to help the professional presentation of the plan of care; at the same time, it helps to involve the patient, which is, therefore, more motivated and more conducive to collaboration. With precision optics, Sony CCD sensors and the system of LED lighting, such as clinicians, patients can enjoy clear images without distortions. Portability Gendex GXC-300 adopts the characteristics of portability and time savings.
The handpiece light can be easily transferred between different workstations thanks to direct connection to the PC via USB high speed, no “docking station” is required. No distortion thanks to advanced technology perspective direct (true optics). The presence of a sliding button for adjusting the focus, providing maximum performance. The side button enables the acquisition of serial 4 images. 4 LED lighting system. The activation and deactivation performance of the camera is managed automatically depending on whether or not this is placed in its cradle. The door handle can be mounted almost anywhere so it is always at hand.
- High-speed direct USB connection with no docking station required
- Features a lightweight handpiece and reduced cabling
- Disconnects effortlessly for quick transfer to another operatory
- Virtually eliminates image distortion by utilizing true optics
- Sliding adjustable focus button for maximum performance in both intraoral and extraoral viewing modes
- A side capture button allows for Quad-Image capture
- State-of-the-art 4 LED lighting system
- Camera activation controlled automatically by holster and active software interface
- The holster can be mounted almost anywhere so it’s always within reach
- Improved patient experience – Combining the latest video technologies, the GXC-300 is an exceptional tool for patient education, higher case acceptance, and improved patient communication.
- Uses VixWin Platinum software.