GXS-700 come with Innovation in high definition. Whether migrating from film-based radiography or upgrading from an older digital system, the digital intraoral sensor GXS-700 is raising the performance bar for digital intraoral sensors. From ease-of-use and portability to enhanced acuity and sustainability, these digital intraoral sensors underline our commitment to helping advance your practice with innovative and excellent dental solutions.
The GXS-700, designed to make migrating from film, or upgrading a digital system, more comfortable than ever. As the eighth generation digital sensor from Gendex, the GXS-700 system comes from a strong lineage of imaging excellence, raising the performance bar for other digital sensors. From ease-of-use and portability to enhanced acuity and sustainability, these new sensors underscore the desire and commitment to help advance practice with innovative and affordable solutions.
Highlights & Advantages
- High-quality image capture
- Advanced CMOS sensor technology enhances image quality, elevating technical and diagnostic capabilities.
- The high-performance sensor captures high-resolution images, providing more than 20 visible line pairs per millimeter.
- Working within a wide dynamic range of X-ray exposure settings provides consistent image quality and repeatable results. Once they experience the ergonomic shape, the speed and comfort of the GXS-700 Size 1 Sensor — the apprehension of even your youngest patient are sure to disappear quickly.
- Direct USB connectivity
- Ultra-portable sensors with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity.
- No need for USB controllers, adapters, or docking stations.
- Low power consumption.
KaVo GXS-700 – Two ergonomic sensor sizes
- Size 1 and Size 2 accommodate children and adults.
- Rounded corners and smooth edge finishes comfortably fit the anatomical shape of the oral cavity.
- Durable materials and components increase the life span of the product.
A small step for your practice, one giant leap for your workflow efficiency
Known for improving the clinical lives of dentists, KaVo offers the GXS-700 for smooth integration into leading practice management systems. This creates more time for patient contact and additional appointments. The GXS-700 can be conveniently carried to wherever it is needed, from operatory to operatory, for fast, proficient service. Easily capture both horizontal and vertical bitewings. Effortlessly capture high definition images of challenging areas such as third molars and long-rooted canines. The wall-mount cradle safely stores the sensor and USB connector.
It is a unique “Always Ready” feature automatically recognizes the presence of radiation and starts image acquisition without initiating the capture through software or hardware interfaces.
With its fast Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection, it saves time every day, no matter the type of appointment. Digital images appear instantly, providing clinicians with immediate feedback. In an emergency, valuable time is not wasted waiting for film to develop, allowing you to attend to your patient quickly.
Two Ergonomically Designed Sensor Sizes
The GXS-700 sensors accommodate both children and adults, featuring rounded corners and smooth edge finishes to fit the anatomical shape of the oral cavity comfortably. Durable materials and components increase the life span of the product.
Gendex cares about positive experiences and what’s important to dentists and their patients. Today, more and more offices are implementing “green” practices. With this in mind, we have incorporated many eco-friendly and sustainable features into the GXS-700 sensor design.
When compared to traditional film radiographs, the GXS-700 system can significantly reduce patient exposure to radiation and eliminates the need for working with film processing chemicals.