Introducing the iTero Element 5D imaging system
iTero Element 5D Imaging System combines the cutting-edge technology of the iTero Element portfolio of intraoral scanners, with advanced integrated imaging features, such as NIRI, which aids in interproximal caries detection and clear intra-oral images with the built-in intraoral camera.
The first hybrid dental imaging system that simultaneously records 3D, intraoral color and NIRI images and enables comparison over time using iTero TimeLapse technology.
Visual technology that ushers in a new era of patient engagement.
The first 3D intraoral scanner with NIRI technology.
Near-infrared imaging (NIRI) technology lets you scan the internal structure of your patients’ teeth in real-time.
- Scan patients’ teeth at every visit for comprehensive preventive and restorative oral care
- Aids in detecting and monitoring proximal caries during every routine appointment, without using harmful radiation
In addition to offering all of the features and functionality that doctors have come to expect from the iTero systems, the iTero Element 5D scanner is the first integrated dental imaging system that simultaneously records 3D, intraoral color and near-infrared imaging (NIRI) plus enables comparison over time using iTero’s TimeLapse functionality.
This fully integrated technology aids in the detection and monitoring of interproximal caries lesions above the gingiva, without radiation. With one full arch scan, in as little as 60 seconds, the iTero Element 5D Imaging System provides powerful visualization capabilities, including:
• 3D impressions for restorative and orthodontic work
• Analysis instruments, such as the occlusal clearance tool
• NIRI imagery
• Intraoral camera imagery
• iTero TimeLapse technology
• Invisalign Outcome Simulator
• Invisalign Progress Assessment
Why Choose iTero Element 5D Intraoral Scanner
- First intraoral scanner with near-infrared imaging (NIRI) technology that scans the internal structure of a tooth (enamel & dentin) in real time1.
- First integrated dental imaging system that simultaneously records 3D, intra-oral color and NIRI, and enables comparison over time using iTero TimeLapse1.
- NIRI technology of the iTero Element 5D system aids in the detection and monitoring of interproximal caries lesions above the gingiva without using harmful radiation1.
- New web-based interface MyiTero.com complements visualization of the iTero Element 5D system.
- Limited-release direct doctor-lab workflow automatically sends the scan to a lab of choice.
“As the leader in digital scanning technology with over 20-years-experience, we understand the nature of platform evolution and how important it is to support our doctors and provide an upgrade path that protects their investment.
“With iTero Element 5D Imaging System, dental professionals now can invest in more than an intraoral scanner, thus maximizing opportunities within their dental practice. The platform nature of iTero Element 5D system makes it easy for dental professionals to upgrade to the latest digital technology when they are ready.”