Planmeca ProSensor available in 3 sizes, uses the latest CMOS technology while offering dentists advanced design features that deliver a technologically advanced product and superior imagery. The ProSensor was designed to withstand this rigorous use. The cable has only two wires enclosed and strengthened with Kevlar.
The Planmeca ProSensor range is designed with simple elegance. Magnetic connectors, LED indicators and a USB or Ethernet connection provide superior versatility to these robust, rounded edge sensors.
- High definition images
- Compact size – available in sizes 0, 1 and 2
- The versatility of either USB or Ethernet connection
- Can be integrated with Planmeca ProX x-ray Unit
Planmeca further strengthens its position in the intraoral imaging market with a new addition to its product portfolio. The Planmeca ProSensor HD intraoral sensor offers a unique combination of image quality, patient-centered design, and usability. It sets a new standard for intraoral dental imaging – ensuring successful results in all treatment situations.
Planmeca ProSensor HD is an innovative new intraoral sensor that provides users with many key benefits. It produces outstanding images in a matter of seconds while providing usability that assures smooth operation at all times. The intraoral sensor is fully compatible with both Mac OS and Windows.
Cutting-edge image quality and usability
With an image resolution of over 20 lp/mm, Planmeca ProSensor HD offers true HD quality. Supporting detailed diagnosis, the intraoral sensor with a fiber-optic layer captures sharp, low noise and high contrast images. The wide dynamic range of the sensor guarantees consistent results.
Planmeca ProSensor HD is always easily at hand. It can be integrated into the Planmeca ProX intraoral X-ray unit, or connected to through Ethernet or a USB port. The sensor has a sophisticated magnetic connector that is easy to attach using only one hand, while the white color of the sensor’s cover enhances visibility to ease positioning. The elegant control box with a distinguished design is equipped with a color-coded LED light, providing instant visual feedback of the imaging procedure.
Durable patient-centered design
Planmeca ProSensor HD has been designed with patient comfort and durability at mind. The sensor has rounded edges that make imaging procedures comfortable for patients and capturing an image takes only a few seconds. To fulfill all intraoral imaging needs, the sensor is available in three different sizes.
Planmeca ProSensor HD has been built to last. For optimal endurance, the sensor cable includes only two wires and Planmeca’s special five-year warranty program ensures that the sensor is a safe investment.
Planmeca ProSensor Image quality from the inside
1. White housing – enhanced visibility for easier positioning
2. Carbon fibre plate – protection from bites and other external impacts
3. Shock absorbing layer – protection against drops and shocks
4. Scintillator – ensures sharp images with no blurring
5. Fiber optic plate (FOP) – high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and modulation transfer function (MTF)
6. Optical coupling – perfectly optimized and controlled, for a vivid image throughout the image area
7. CMOS image sensor – HD class camera
8. LTCC electronics – a robust sensor
9. Backscattering shield – reliable patient protection and sharper images
10. Cable – premium durability with Kevlar coating and only two wires
Planmeca ProSensor Unique Durability
Designed to last:
- Carbon fiber plate to protect against bite marks in the scintillator
- Shock protection layer for drops and other shocks
- Ceramic LTCC circuit board for enhanced strength and rigidness
- Durable cable with Kevlar coating and only two wires