Radii-cal is a cordless unit allowing complete freedom of movement and total control. Save time and frustration with the cordless Radii-cal. The smooth gloss finish ensures no bacteria can collect on the surface making it fast and easy to clean.
Radii cal is light on weight, radically powerful, cordless LED dental curing light, offering clinician mobility from room to room. Radii cal offers a high intensity of 1200mW/cm2 and features a built-in ramp-up mode. Radii cal’s lithium-ion battery life allows for 720 ten-second cures (equivalent to a 2h continuous cure) before needing to be recharged.
Radii cal has a built-in microprocessor, which ensures a constant output. Radii cal is extremely easy to use. The one-touch on/off button is easily activated with a finger. Radii cal is a highly efficient curing light that cures dental materials containing camphorquinone in the range of 468-470 nanometers wavelength. No noisy fan is required due to minimal heat being emitted.
Radii cal is a cordless LED curing light, permitting the user to operate with complete freedom of movement and better control. The slimline design and lightweight enables the user to have easy access to small and difficult to reach posterior areas. Radii cal weighs only 5.1 oz/144g. The smooth gloss finish and touchpad control allow for easy cleaning.
Radii-Cal Features & Benefits:
- High intensity – 1,200mW/cm2 – More light penetrates to cure the underlying restorative, thus achieving a higher depth of cure.
- Lightweight – 144g/5.1oz – Ergonomic and lightweight design minimizes fatigue and maximizes comfort.
- Depth of cure – The greater the depth of cure, the more complete the curing which ensures optimum physical properties and longevity of the restoration.
- No noisy fan – The Radii-cal uses heat sink technology and does not require a fan.
- Efficient energy use – The light emitted corresponds to the maximum absorbance of camphorquinone ensuring efficient curing of most light-cured restoratives.
- Ramp up mode – During the first 5 seconds, the light output power gradually increases. This ‘soft start’ minimizes stress at the restoration-enamel/dentin junction and reduces marginal gaps in the restoration.
- Cordless – Allows complete freedom and total control.
- Easy to clean – The smooth gloss finish ensures no bacteria can collect on the surface making it fast and easy to clean.
- Built-in radiometer – The built-in radiometer provides a simple test to ensure the functionality of the light.
- Recharging – Does not have to be constantly recharged. It can be used for 1200 ten-second cures with just one charge.
- Removable battery pack – The battery pack simply unscrews from the unit and can be replaced
Depth of cure
- Radii-cal LED curing light
- 3 Replacement Lens Caps
- Radii-Cal Replacement Lens Caps Pk/25
- Radii-Cal Barrier sleeves Pk/1000
- Radii-Cal Light Shield Large each
- Radii-Cal Light Shield Small Pk/5