Tuttnauer T-Edge 10 is a Fully automated autoclave that frees up your time to treat your patients. The T-Edge10 autoclave will operate without interruption on a daily basis, offering efficiency and safety.
Max efficiency, minimum costs, Class B autoclave
Tuttnauer T-Edge 10 space-saving tabletop autoclave gives you high-speed Class B performance saving you time so you can assist your patients while meeting current international standards and regulatory requirements to protect your staff and patients.
10″ Chamber Size T-EDGE 10 AUTOCLAVE is The only gravity and airflow removal autoclave upgradable to pre/post vacuum. Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55 ensuring the highest sterilization levels and highest quality constructions to ensure longevity.
Tuttnauer T-Edge 10 Key Features
- Fully automated with a range of one-button sterilization programs
- Class B Model: Virus Protection Shield cycle heats the trays up to 180° for 15 minutes, effectively eliminating bacteria, viruses, and fungi – including coronavirus
- Monitor your autoclave via smartphone or tablet app
- The Class S model can be upgraded to Class B through a software update – making it the only upgradeable autoclave on the market
- Condition: Factory New
- Complete set with 5 trays, drain tube, tray holder
- Outer Dimension: 48w x 49h x 57d cm
- Chamber: 23L, 46d x 25dia cm
- Power: 230VAC, 50Hz, 1800W
- Warranty: 2 Years
It is the only autoclave in the market that can be upgraded to Class B and is designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
Class B: General Description
Class B (that conform to European standard) mainly provides a deeper vacuum in the autoclave chamber than Class S, and therefore include more complete air removal from the most difficult load types. It allows the system to perform vacuum in difficult hollow or porous instruments and perform effective sterilization of these materials
- Industry-first “upgrade ready” option to go from Class S system to Class B sterilization_x005F_x0003_
- 10” chamber size
- Fast, with a wrapped cycle + drying in only 35 minutes _x005F_x0003_
- Get real-time cycle updates on your smartphone or tablet
- Reduced water consumption by about 40%
- Decreased energy consumption thanks to reduced cycle time
- Lower electricity costs with time-delay settings for the machine to work off-hours
Strict safety regulations require all sterilization processes to be documented, archived, and saved. T-Edge offers a range of methods for documenting and saving sterilization cycles:
- Internal memory for storing up to 1,000 sterilization cycles (standard)
- Ethernet connection for transferring data to your PC or network (standard)
- USB outlet for transferring data to your PC or network (standard)
- Optional Sophisticated data analysis capabilities using the Tuttnauer RPCR software
- Optional Printer For Bar Coding or to have a hard copy
Tuttnauer T-Edge 10 Autoclave Configurations
- #T-EDGE10S: Class S (Gravity Cycle).
- #T-EDGE10B: Class B (Pre/Post Vacuum).
Tuttnauer T-Edge 10 Autoclave Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the T-Edge 10 Autoclave:
- Clean & Simple Ultrasonic/Enzymatic Tablets:
- #CS0004: Pack of 4.
- #CS0064: Box of 64.
- #CS0144: Box of 144.
- #CS0064-CS: Case of 768.
- #CS0144-CS: Case of 1728.
- Clean & Simple Ultrasonic Cleaner:
- #CSU1: 0.85 gallon.
- #CSU1H: 0.85 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU3: 3.25 gallon.
- #CSU3H: 3.25 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU6: 6.5 gallon.
- #CSU6H: 6.5 gallon with Heater.
- #DS 1000: Steam Distiller Purification System.