Tuttnauer T-Edge 11 is designed for the sterilization of medical and surgical goods such as wrapped and unwrapped solid and porous loads used in dental and medical clinics, first aid rooms, healthcare facilities, and laboratories. It is the only autoclave on the market that comes as a gravity autoclave and can be upgradable to pre/post vacuum (Class B) by software.
Tuttnauer T-Edge 11 Features and Benefits
- Comes with 5 extra-long trays
- Holds 4 full cassettes and 4 half cassettes
- More than 80% chamber capacity
- Convenient and easy loading
- User-friendly touchpad and control panel
- Sterilization at the click of a button
- Class S can be upgraded to Class B through a software update, instead of purchasing a new device.
- Conveniently monitor cycles via smartphone or tablet app.
- Has a seven-gallon chamber with room for five trays.
- User-friendly touchpad controls clearly display pivotal information.
- A large door radius ensures no blockage during the loading/unloading of the chamber.
- Meets all the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55 ensuring the highest sterilization levels.
The Tuttnuaer T-Edge 11 is an advanced, large chamber autoclave for sterilizing wrapped instruments, unwrapped instruments, delicates, and handpieces. Includes a drain tube and tray holder.
Warranty: 2 Years – Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The Tuttnuaer T-Edge 11 is a 110 V unit that includes programs with fast cycle times to accommodate a variety of tools and instruments, including wrapped and unwrapped, and delicates. This unit features a large chamber that can fit extra-long trays, along with a 110° door to ensure smooth loading/unloading without obstruction.
This autoclave is also unique in its Wi-Fi capabilities, allowing users to monitor the cycles conveniently from a smartphone or tablet. In addition, the touchpad control panel is user-friendly with clearly displayed cycle selections, water monitoring levels, cycle times, and more.
The T-Edge 11 is available in a Class B and Class S model, each with unique features. The Class B model comes with a Virus Protection Shield cycle, which heats the trays up to 180° for 15 minutes. This method eliminates bacteria, viruses, and fungi – including coronavirus – for more thorough sterilization.
This model uses a pre/post vacuum method that won’t exhaust air in the chamber during the procedure. The Class S model utilizes a gravity steam sterilization method. If customers currently have the Class S model and wish to upgrade to Class B (Pre/Post Vacuum version), the autoclave can be updated via the USB Software Update (#T-EDGE SOFTWARE UPDATE), to add the features of the Class B model.
Tuttnauer T-Edge 11 Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Size: 18″ (depth) x 11″ (diameter).
- Volume: 7 gallons (27 liters).
- Overall Dimensions: 22.8″ x 18.9″ x 19.23″.
- Door Radius: 110°.
- Number of Trays: 5.
- Connections: (1) ethernet port, (4) USB ports, WiFi, automatic water filling, and drain connection.
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 4.
- Power Supply: 120 V.
- Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 1700 W.
- Weight: 115 lb.
Tuttnauer T-Edge 11 Autoclave Configurations
- #T-EDGE-11S: Class S (Gravity Cycle).
- #T-EDGE-11B: Class B (Pre/Post Vacuum).
Tuttnauer T-Edge 11 Autoclave Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly used with the T-Edge 11 Autoclave. Please note these items are sold separately and are not included with the purchase of the T-Edge 11 unit.
- Clean & Simple Ultrasonic/Enzymatic Tablets:
- #CS0004: Pack of 4.
- #CS0064: Box of 64.
- #CS0144: Box of 144.
- #CS0064-CS: Case of 768.
- #CS0144-CS: Case of 1728.
- Clean & Simple Ultrasonic Cleaner:
- #CSU1: 0.85 gallon.
- #CSU1H: 0.85 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU3: 3.25 gallon.
- #CSU3H: 3.25 gallon with Heater.
- #CSU6: 6.5 gallon.
- #CSU6H: 6.5 gallon with Heater.
- #DS 1000: Steam Distiller Purification System.
- Tuttnauer T-Edge 11 Fully Automated Autoclave Manufacturer Information
- Tuttnauer T-Edge 11 Fully Automated Autoclave Brochure